AWAKE-SLEEPING

November 27, 2014

Looking for Alaska
"You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape one day, and how awesome it will be, and imaginging that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."
 
Often times, I remind myself to just live the moments as yesterday is over and tomorrow is not guaranteed but honestly speaking, what if the moment one is living in right now, is of an unpleasant state? 
 
What would you do? How do we overcome it?
 
Attempting to relive the past is never going to help, it hinders you from progresing further since you will always be reopening the past chapters in the book, not letting go what's supposed to be gone.
 
Maybe, all in one, we should try to make every day less miserable and see things in a positive way... Gradually, we will get to enjoy the moment, aye?
 
//
 
This is just a random post because I had a terrible night.
 
How do you describe a night that you know you are asleep but at the same thing, PHYSICALLY, you know you are awake. I've no idea what is it called, like I'm awake-sleeping?
 
It was that bad.
 
I knew I was sleeping but physically, I felt that I was awake.
It was way worse off than my usual nights of endless dreaming.
 
Despite having dreams every single night, at least, I wouldn't feel that I am physically awake, but not for the case last night. It's a huge WTF to being with but seriously, I really do own a scumbag brain which doesn't want to rest even given a chance to.
 
WHY?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe