My Weekend!

July 20, 2008


Saturday - Sunday
We had sea training and it was mainly about life saving and Eskimo roll.
GREAT NEWS! I KNOW HOW TO DO AN ESKIMO ROLL ALREADY. HEHEHE. CAPSIZE AND ROLL! NJ ROLL NOW! HAHAHA. GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR YESTERDAY. NO DOUBT, JIAYAO KNOWS HOW TO TEACH IT IN A SIMPLER AND EASILY UNDERSTANDABLE WAY. :D SO COOL. I KNOW HOW TO ROLL. HAHAHA!

Alright, sea training was kinda slacky and we ended at around 4.30pm to 5? We bathed and headed to.. Wenyi's house for steamboat! Adam was feeling guilty because he dirtied Junxian's white polo shirt. HAHA. It's white color still. Difficult to get rid of the satay gravy, I guess. Haha.

After eating, slacked at his house for awhile and headed to CWP for midnight movie, The Dark Knight, at 1am. We bought the movie tickets, headed to some industrial place and slacked there. It was a F & B industries place and there was a lot of food fragranc. Smell so.. nice. Haha.

Blah blah, we headed back to CWP for the movie and everyone was shagged after the movie. Early big morning we had sea training, which already drained away almost all of our energy and we still had midnight movie till around 3.30am. Mind over body! That's how we did it. LOL. Alright, blah blah and I reached home at around 4.10am. Dilly-dally and I slept at almost 5am, woke up at 9.30am and headed back to MALAYSIA!

Dad, mum and brother came down to fetch me and we had bak kut teh for breakfast! Oh yar, they would put one box of tissue at every tables for customers to use and it is common sense that, we should not just take away the whole box home, right? It's for everyone to use and must be considerate! There was one group of people from the neighbouring country and they drive BMW, they bloody took away the whole tissue box acting like as if it was their. -.-!! Hello, one box of tissue also wanna take. People who are ain't rich as you wouldn't just take it also lor! Worst scene ever, so xia suay. -.-

Blah, headed to visit my grandma, went to optical shop then moved on to Carrefour and shopped for groceries and stuffs. Back home, bathed and now blogging! I'm gonna sleep soon. I am so worn out.

Anyway, MY WINDOWS XP CRASHED SO HOW THE HELL CAN I FINISH MY TUTORIALS! GRRRR.. First, it was Baoling's windows xp then followed by few classmates and now, it's me. So lousy! I don't wanna reformat everything in my windows xp ler! So shitty!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe