Home Sweet Home!

June 13, 2008


I'M BACK HOME!

Apparently, there is prob about my paragraphing on my previous post. I think it's all thanks to Zhuxin's desktop. If you get disconnected from using her Internet, you'd need to restart your laptops/desktops. -.- I didn't know why my previous post turned out like that but well, nvm. It's just a post and nonetheless, I gotta thank her for letting me to camp over at her house for 2 nights eh! Thanks BESTIEEEE.

I slept on the bed last night, it felt pretty good than sleeping on the floor with thin mattress. Haha. I was disturbing Zhuxin with the Mickey Mouse's hand pillow and she kept on pulling it away from me so.. I didn't dare to disturb her anymore and let her sleep. SHE ______ but not as loudly. Haha. I slept an hour later after she fell asleep.

I turned and tossed for 2nd night again 'cos her air-con broke down and with only the fan.. I felt quite sticky though. Haha. I woke up at around 11am and first thing to do was to bathe. I can't stand my body to be so sticky so.. BATHED! She made cornflakes for me as usual, healthy diet, huh? Haha. I used her desktop awhile, went off to meet my senior and went back home after doing some stuffs at City Square.

I'm deadbeat right now and tutorials are yet to be done. -.-

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe