Present Hunting!

December 14, 2007

Tdy went out to somewhere near.
I didn't go out to Spore. HAHA.
So it was somewhere near.
Though it was near Spore. -.-

Waited for that 'BIG SHOT' Shini and went in to City Square and shopped for CHAYZHUXIN's b'day present.
While waiting, I saw one crazywonderwoman was running as fast as lightning.
Omg! LOL. It was KOHshini and i SMILED to her.

We were some retards la. Omg.
Cos we went up to the escalator and then down back to the floors, continuously. -.-
Alright, we went to F.O.S, looking for shirt as b'day present.
BOO, saw one and we bought it for CZX.

Next, we went to MPH and shopped for b'day cards.
Shini and I both picked one b'day card for zx each.
LOL. She picked for me on what to give CZX, while i picked for her too.

The b'day card i chose for CZX on behalf for Shini was kind of.. hmm..
like, those wedding invitation card/ Lunar New Year greeting card.
HAHAHA. ALL RED and it was rectangular shape.
I bought a purple pen too. Just to write message on the b'day cards.
My dad owns a Stationery Company yet i went to purchase a pen. lol.

Had lunch there and walked around to find Shini's phone pouch.
She lost her pouch when she was aboarding 950 just now. HAHA.
Orbiquack! =x

Well, in the end she didn't buy. LOL.
We went to the Spore Tourism Counter.
Browsed through almost all brochures. -.-
Each time Shini asks,'Eh, January we go blah blah, want?'
Then i sure got something to rebut and i will end up kena whacked by her. HAHA.

Okie. Pathetic us went to sit at the Levis shop there. -.-
Mcdonald's was packed with people so, ended up there.
Sat there and wrote the b'day cards. LOL.
I drew stamp on the envelope and Shini commented that it was ugly.
But hey, i'm not an Art student. LOL.

Got CZX's address for the b'day present delivery.
Shini was as fast as a Fedex la. Omg.
Cos CZX received the present in less than an hour time.

Upon receiving the present, CZX sms-ed me.
Told me that she was really touched and she loves me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
There's really no exaggeration. LOL.
She said she nearly cried. (Aww..)
Shini said she also nearly cried b'cos CZX's dog is too FIERCE.

Oh yar, when walking out, Shini spotted Teewei first.
While i saw my sister Ferry first.
Better guys catch my attention first. =x
Said 'hi!' and we went off. HAHA.

Boarded the bus and it was freezing cold. -.-
Fingers went numb and my hair was all standing up.
People who need to have a haircut should go to somewhere freezing.
Cos the hair will stand and it's easier for the hairdresser to cut. LOL.

Okie.
Screenshot for tdy!


HAHA. I striked off Shini's name. LOL.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe