do miss me when u leave. HA!

December 03, 2007

last night went out for dinner w only my dad and bro.

bro is an idiot. LOL.
since he's leaving to aussie for his uni education,
i shall tolerate his nonsense for the time being. :D

but he's really damn idiotic la.
omg, evytime nth nth come kajiao me.
tsktsk!

last night i kept on disiao-ing him by using the reason tt he's gg to aussie.
haha! we were hving those shao yu, sambal stingray, clam, vege.


the stingray was like left only w the bones,
but my idiotic bro still kept scrapping off the meat from it.

then i told my bro,
'yar lor. u shld eat more. when u are at aussie, u cant enjoy this kind of food alr.'

my dad rebutted back,
'where got, aussie got bigger stingrays. like those tt killed steve irwin.'

LOL.

& the clams we were eating were kind of small in size.

my bro was like telling me,
'eh, tonight's clams are small hor.'

hehe. then i replied,
'haiya, small nvm la. when u reach aussie, u'd b eating oysters alr lor!'

then he kpkb me alr, pretending tt he didnt hear wad i had said. LOL.

when on the ride back home, he kept on wanting to whack me, all tt stuffs la.
then i told him,
'okie la. whack la whack la. later u go aussie, cant whack alr. now i give u the chance to whack. but u don get addicted to it. cos i wont b w u in aussie for 3 years.'

HAHA.

& i told him to get a photo of me w him when he's leaving to aussie.
in case he misses me ma. woops! =x

then he told me got webcam those kind of bullshits la. HAHA.

bah!





ttfn! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe