Special Post Dedicated to Zhuxin.

November 10, 2007

I have this friend.
Her name is Zhuxin. -.-

She loves the following:

1. I LOVE JIRO WANG
2. I LOVE WUZUN
3. I THINK I LOVE NANJUN.
4. I THINK I WON'T VOMIT.
5. I LOVE STUDYING (!)
-

Alright, lets talk about our primary school life.
She should really thank her lord for giving her such a nice companion.
Who was her companion? TADAH! It was ME, that's of course. :D

Okie, there was this group of us who always hanged out tgt.
Although the one who sat beside me was Francesca Julian Tan, I didnt know why in the end, i shared my locker with zhuxin.

We were asked to bring our favourite(?) key chains to differentiate our locker keys with the others.
I think we had changed 3 types of key chains.

*living thing
- the dalmatian dog.

*once a living thing
- hamburger

*essential for daily life
- pencil


First key chain: The Squeezy Hamburger?

Alright, out of the 3 key chains, i spoilt 2.
THAT was what zhuxin told me. -.- well, i think i wouldnt doubt her for that.
Practically, i really forgotten about spoiling those things. boo.

Okie, taken from her statements.
She told me i squeezed the hamburger till it became shit-looked alike.
The whole key chain looked like shit that it cannot be used.
In order to compensate her for my tiny weeny mistake, I brought my dalmatian dog!

BOO, it was cute. I SUPPOSE. =x
I really forgotten how it looks like.
Each time I try to describe the key chain, I'd get scolded by zhuxin.
Well, that's because I described the wrong thing. Totally off. -.-

Okie, what i accounted from zhuxin was that.. I bloody hell spoilt that 2nd key chain.
Somehow, I sounded like a 'key chain spoiler'. LOL.
Zhuxin told me, I took the key for only one day and the body of the dog was, gone. -.-
How cool. LOL.

Second key chain was gone and i did pay for it by bringing another key chain.
Proudly presents... The PENCIL from Sabah, alright. LOL.

Erm, that was the last key chain that endured the whole of my primary school days.
Maybe it was made from real wood? Thus, making it strong enough to lastttttttttttt.
It was a souvenir bought from Sabah and of cause, it'd b durable. BAH!
Hmm, till now, I didnt know whether I took back the key chain, cause it's nowhere to be seen in my house.

uhm.. hmm, well i guess that's all?
I wrote this due to her prolonged bugging at me. LOL.

Overall, she makes a gd friend but i make a BEST friend.
She's nice, but i'm nicer.
She's pretty, but I'm prettier.
She's clever, but I'm cleverer.

She has got braces, but I do not own one.
Why? Ans is clear. I HAVE NICE STRAIGHT TEETH, ALRIGHT.
WAHAHAHA.

All of the above are written down just to make you guys entertained.
It might not be true. Well, who knows? (hehe)





boo, give up?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe