random.

November 16, 2007

:D


HAPPY 16TH BDAY to my nov babies.

*Francesca Julian Tan [2 nov]
*Muhd Heiqal [4 nov]
*Michelle Teng Shu Jun [16 nov]

in advance:
*Marvin Cheng (?) [24 nov]

**EePheng! [ fill in urself/ nov] lol.

--

okie, zhuxin monkey sucks to the v core.
wad's in her hands sure spoil one.
tt's v sad. T.T

its like, she's the clown in my life.
no her = no laughter.
cos her stupidity makes me laugh. LOL.
KIDDING.

sometimes i'd laugh at her for no reasons. -.-
well, her computer is dwn.
evything is dwn.

her toilet.
her light.
her fan.
her computer.

like super suay to b one of her items.
be my items are much more better.

so who wanna be my item? heh!
kidding. =/


her computer dwn = cant online often = she sucks.

she was quite fed up this aftnn.
haha! cos she couldnt fix her bloody computer.
boohoo. so sad.

i was fed up w my connection then.
it sucked pretty much in the aftnn.

it gave me merely <> 5mins of unhappiness.
bloody hell. -.-

gah!

though tues was the end of my Os.
BUT IT SEEMS LIKE AGES AGO.
walao eh, like damn bored la.

evyday waiting for time to pass.
pathetic. no life. =\

thought of gg back for netball trg.
but, TRG STARTS AT 7AM SHARP.
I STAY IN MSIA.
MEANING, I NEED TO WAKE UP AT ARD 5AM if i wanna go for trg.

bah.
i doubt trg is fun nowadays.
its like, < 15 netballers go for each trg session?
pathetic la. omg.

maybe netball is no longer their passion?
bah, don know.



graduation night is coming.
boo, ppl w dyed hair are not allowed to attend.
minwei just told me one gd news and one bad news.

bad news: laykuen who has the receipt of the payment for prom night is now.. MIA.
the receipt is shared among 3 of us.
cos we paid tgt tt day.

good news: laykuen might find back the receipt! -.-
--

gdnight! <3!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe