ASK BFORE U USE MY THINGS.

August 30, 2007

show some respect, can.

i seriously detest ppl who use my things w/o asking me.
im not at home, also can sms and tell me one, right?
at least tell me where u place the things inside my bag lar.
like tt, i wont b like siao zha bor, searching for my things frantically ard my hse, right.
walao, some more the things inside that bag is my money ler. cb.
that bag flew frm australia to msia one ler. wtf.
my australia uncle bought it for me and mailed it to my hse.
now, ppl using it w/o telling me. show of no respect. Zzz.

but i pity my elder bro more.
they use their things for like few months then return back to him.
they take my bro's things w/o telling him back to KL. KUALA LUMPUR.
like, DUH. so far, at least notify my bro la. at least he will lend u all.
worst of all, sometimes they will use the things till it will bcome theirs.
OH, how GREAT.

and they aint young anymore la. walao eh. freak u man.
even my bro takes my stationeries w/o asking me i also will scream my head off at him one lor.
don even say a bag lar. walao eh.
it doesnt take much time asking for permission, unless ur mouth is glued or wad lar.
then fine, don USE MOUTH ask.

THE WORLD HAS A GREAT INVENTION CALLED THE CELLPHONES.
U KNOW, U CAN TEXT MSG TO PPL? at least msg me and inform me la.
stupid. if not they invent such gadgets for wad? waste resources meh? knn.

pls la, for heaven's sake, open ur mouth and ask for permission bfore using.

RESPECT!
ARGH!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe