what fuck did i do?

June 26, 2007

to receive this kind of attitude?
anyhow kp me.

nv do anything wrong, right?
since the stall nv open then i don want eat lar.
when u asked me if i wanna eat tt roadstall not,
i shook my head, right?

nv evn shouted at u, telling u i don wanna eat then why the fuck u shouted at me? wth.
evn if u're not feeling gd, don put ur frustration on me, can? cb.
u think u're the only one who's tired ar? tmd.

and another person, which is my bro.
he's such a fucking asshole lar.

use this computer need use my msn acct one meh?
got own laptop, spoilt then don want go repair.
got another laptop to use then don want use.
use this computer for wad?

ppl want use ur laptop u give those ljbin.
then use this computer ler? we all got give u ljbin not?
fucker.

when u're using this computer, ppl talked to me in msn, IN MY ACCT..
then u fucking don wanna tell me who and just closed the window. wtf.
got ppl msg me to my phone, its my phone. WHY THE FUCK U NEED TO VIEW MY MSG?
fine, even if u read it, pls notify me tt i hv got sms lar.

ppl msg me, i didnt reply all thgt i wad, act dao ar? cb.
wad if it's impt thing? fuck you lar.
respect my privacy, can?

only when i go check my inbox, then i realise tt got actually msged me.
isnt it too late? cb.
grow up lar. how old alr? 19 years old alr ler.
cant get into NUS or NTU, ask u try SIM OR SMU.
then u say wad? sim and smu chap.
pls lor, u now cant even get into the uni then u talk so much?
die die also wanna go australia.

wasted a year SLACKING AT HOME.
find job to do lar. ask u go do this then u complain complain and complain.
i think when u are working in this society, not even a year u're gonna switch the jobs for don know how many times.

so wad if u are the most clever child in the family?
u are irritating. bo liao bo liao come disiao ppl. v fun izjit?
shout and sing like shit. fucker.
ur actions also damn childish, can?
do sth tt can make me think tt u are actually 19 year old.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Subscribe